October 29, 2010

A morning with Dumbo

Halloween is this weekend, and yesterday at my son's little play class all the kids look adorable.  :)
It's such a cute holiday, to be honest I don't get it, why all the scary thing... and candy.  But I do love dressing up.
I stumble on this outfit @ a mom to mom sale, couldn't resist... 
Little secret:  Dumbo was one of my nicknames as a kid, you know?!   I had my ears surgically "fix" by Dr. Ivo Pitanguy when I was 11.  Maybe I'll share that story one day, it's kinda of cool, he did for me as a present we just had to pay for the anesthesia.  The guy is the best!

Returning to my adorable Dumbo...



Was kind of a challenge to put it on...  It's very hard to negotiate with a toddler!
Many thanks to Go Diego Go and some pao de queijo (very yummy Brazilian bread) at the same time.



Such a cute group



Logan did not like the headpiece too much.  Darling anyway.



We stop at the Grandparents on the way home



:)



3 comments:

  1. oi Kamila, menina que coincidência! Muito fofo o seu pequeno! Você é brasileira ou americana?! Eu achei essa foto nesse site: peolpehttp://celebritybabies.people.com/
    Tem um monte de fotos de bebês fantasiados! Muito famoso seu bebê tá!!!
    beijo grande!

    www.soparapequenos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dumbo was never cuter than this!

    ReplyDelete