October 30, 2010

Grooming day

Our canine babies went to the groomer today  :)

Before

After



 Mili, a black and white toy poodle-mix with strait hair, was my partner in crime in my teen years (most smart dog I ever met!  Never had a leash... )  I loved to brush her and how different she looked after a bath...  Then 10 years ago I got Kobe, which doesn't mater how much I brush him, back and forth, sideways, nothing changes.

Now we also have Lua, the most shedding dog in world... I've always been  fascinated by the Australian Shepherd breed and gave her to me as my 30th bday present.  I do brush my dogs weekly, but  her fur drives me nuts.  As much as she obviously looks better with long hair, my house work is way easier when it's short. 

So there you go, my first cleaning tip:
Keep your dog hair short, or get one that's already that way!
;)

Lua before and after

Ready for Halloween. 
:)
One more

2 comments: